With the warm weather upon us we often find ourselves spending more time outside enjoying the weather.
Summer is a time of abundance: increased temperature and sunshine bring vegeta
tion, plants, insects and exciting festivities. For kids and adults, playing sports, being outside, and enjoying the water can be enjoyable but also a time where first aid situations may come about.
Join Dr. Pete ND and Holistic Therapist Effie for a fun evening of summer health tips!
Dr. Pete brings unique natural health tips to make this summer a safe and happy one.
Learn new approaches in the areas of:
1) Skin health
2) Top 10 homeopathic medicines for your first aid kit
3) Non-sugary summer drink recipes (samples will be provided!)
The outdoors can offer a wonderful healing opportunity but often we are so busy that we do we don't take the time to be present.
Holistic therapist Effie will share:
1) A unique understanding of the healing power of flowers and plants around us
2) Simple, practical techniques to engage Mother Nature's healing energy
3) A guided meditation for releasing tension by connecting with the healing power of nature
Bring all your summer health questions (or other topics) for an open discussion!
Pete and Effie recently moved up to Barrie and opened their holistic healing centre near Dunlop Street West and Ferndale Dr.
Come out for the free talk and say hello to your newest neighbours :)
Dr. Pete Douros
Awakened Heart Naturopathic
Effie Mitskopoulos MSW, RSW, CHt, CYT, R-KYT, Reiki Master